Dr. Karthik Srinivasan
Medical Consultant, Retina & Vitreous Services
Aravind Eye Hospital, Chennai
Dr. Karthik Srinivasan graduated in medicine from Sri Devaraj URS Medical College and MS from Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai.
Dr. Karthik has published several research papers in Peer Reviewed International and State Journals.
- Neelam Pawar, Karthick S, Samyukta S, Meenakshi R, Devendra Maheshwari, Ramakrishnan R. Unilateral optic nerve aplasia documented with optical coherence tomography-case report and literature review. J AAPOS. 2018;22:152-154.
- Gowthaman G, Saumi Mathews, Karthik, S, Kim, R, Sundaresan, P. Establishment of Human Retinal Mitoscriptome Gene Expression Signature for Diabetic Retinopathy using Cadaver Eyes. Mitochondrion. 2017;36:150-181.
- Harshey Kaustubh B, Karthik, S, Ramakrishnan, R, Kim, R. Unilateral Crystalline Vitreoretinopathy: a rare entry associated with intraocular inflammation. Case Rep Ophthalmol Med. 2015;2015:460564.
- Shukla D, Jay Kalliath, Karthik, S, Nithya, N, Anand Rajendran, Naresh, Kannan B, Umesh Chandra Behera. Management of Rhegmatogenous Retinal Detachment with Coexisting Macular Hole: a comparison of vitrectomy with and without internal limiting membrane peeling. Retina. 2013;33:571-578.
- Praveen Muraly, Poonam Limbad, Karthik, S, Kim, R. Single Session of Pascal versus Multiple Sessions of Conventional Laser for Panretinal Photocoagulation in Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy: a comparative study. Retina. 2011;31:1359-1365.