What will you learn?
- Access to state-of-the-art MSICS simulator
- E-book sessions, Updated library and video bank
- Structured seminars based on facilitation model conducted by qualified instructors
- Opportunity to observe live surgeries and interaction with experienced surgeons
- Wet lab practice on animal eyes
- No hands on surgical training will be provided on patients during the course
This course is open to all practicing ophthalmologists and postgraduates in ophthalmology
Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai
- Candidates should have completed MS / DO / DNB degree from recognized university.
- Those who are doing postgraduate course in ophthalmology can apply after 6 months of joining the course.
- Candidates from other developing countries are also eligible.
- The candidates will need to apply in the prescribed application form and will be admitted after scrutinizing their credentials and certificates.
Simulation-based training module is introduced with a focus on offering a significantly faster and safer path to surgical competence by improving the quality of surgical skills through effective training of aspiring ophthalmologists who want to fine-tune their surgical skills.